Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: two custom ssps
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Bucharest
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0535629680
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Koga-Miyata-Singl ... dZViewItem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 7889
Location: Mid Suffolk
Quote:
i reserve the right to cancel the selling if the highest bid is smaller then my investment, i hope you will understand


Then either start the bidding higher or put a reserve on!!

Poor, poor show and not a seller I would deal with...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 am 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Bucharest
IDB1 wrote:
Quote:
i reserve the right to cancel the selling if the highest bid is smaller then my investment, i hope you will understand


Then either start the bidding higher or put a reserve on!!

Poor, poor show and not a seller I would deal with...

i was looking for this reserve option but didnt find it
please give directions
thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 am 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Bucharest
IDB1 wrote:
Quote:
i reserve the right to cancel the selling if the highest bid is smaller then my investment, i hope you will understand


Then either start the bidding higher or put a reserve on!!

Poor, poor show and not a seller I would deal with...

found it, you can put some ice now
cheers


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:26 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
You might want to post this in the road bike section, this section is for non bike related sales so not many will see it.

Put it here...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

put [Ebay] at the start of the thread titles so people know it is for that and mention the bikes too - for example...

[Ebay] Koga Miyata SS and Custom SS.

Hope it helps, you have done similar with your concorde so you could add them all to that to keep things tidy.

IDB1 - they are obviously a new ebayer/retrobiker without english as a first language, give peace a chance and all that. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:28 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Bucharest
thanks for the support
i tought they can't be posted there because they aren't road bikes literaly
thanks again
The Ken wrote:
You might want to post this in the road bike section, this section is for non bike related sales so not many will see it.

Put it here...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

put [Ebay] at the start of the thread titles so people know it is for that and mention the bikes too - for example...

[Ebay] Koga Miyata SS and Custom SS.

Hope it helps, you have done similar with your concorde so you could add them all to that to keep things tidy.

IDB1 - they are obviously a new ebayer/retrobiker without english as a first language, give peace a chance and all that. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:33 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:11 pm
Posts: 8700
Location: DUNDEE
Road is for anything smooth surface based really, racers, tourers, fixed, SS, track - we're not a fussy bunch.

Although I wouldn't be sure where to advertise Cyclocross bikes, not that that would be an issue for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 7889
Location: Mid Suffolk
The Ken wrote:
IDB1 - they are obviously a new ebayer/retrobiker without english as a first language, give peace a chance and all that. :)


Thought the English was pretty good, seen worse from native speakers :lol:

And an RB'er for a year too..

But my 'gripe' was nothing to do with either their command of the English language or anything to do with RB..

Just think it's pretty poor form for ebay sellers to pull auctions because they don't get what they want, no better (imo) than shill bidding - moot point now though. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:38 pm 
Devout Dirtbag

Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Bucharest
it seamed to me they are too much purists around:)
anyways, it's great being here, hope i will sell my bikes
best wishes
The Ken wrote:
Road is for anything smooth surface based really, racers, tourers, fixed, SS, track - we're not a fussy bunch.

Although I wouldn't be sure where to advertise Cyclocross bikes, not that that would be an issue for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group