FS : Xbox 360 + Accessories. Reduced for quick sale..!!

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi, Due to my nipper getting the new black 360 for his birthday, (I know, spoilt, right?). I'm getting rid of his old one to try and recoup some of the outlay.

The console is a 20 Gb model, that comes with hard drive, all leads and a wireless controller.
Also present in the box (for it is still boxed !!) is a plug and play charger for the wireless controller (no need to buy awful batteries ever again! and why do they run out right in the middle of the trickiest bit of a level!).

There is also included a Wireless Network adapter which enables you to connect and play on Xbox live! wirelessly, should you have a Wireless network at home.

The console has been living in a non-smoking house and has never been tinkered with,also has benefited from the RROD service by Microsoft themselves.

Altogether, the value of all this stuff is well over £200, I am asking £90 for it, but due to the weight I cannot incluse postage in this sum, so please be aware of this if interested.

Thanks for your time.

Peas out.

Hi mate, interested in this for my son. I know nothing about them.
Has it had any repairs, you mention the 'ring of death'?
If you can assure me that it is going to be as reliable as it can be i'll give you £75 posted for it.

Latest posts

Back