Jaguar XJ-S V12 Coupe & nice private plate

Stick Legs

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

This is for sale, sadly but I am after another Capri and cannot have 2 classic cars.

£4500 including the private plate 5909XJ worth about £1300.

3 owners, low mileage (95000), full history and totally standard and immaculate.

Will swap for a really nice V6 ( 3.0 or 2.8 ) Capri.

Attachments

• 5909XJV12HE003.jpg
    5909XJV12HE003.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 378
  • 5909XJV12HE005.jpg
    5909XJV12HE005.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 5909XJV12HE004.jpg
    5909XJV12HE004.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 378
Stick Legs":fihq8a2i said:
Looks like this may have sold after only 22 hrs on Pistonheads!

Maybe I am selling to cheap! :LOL:

no it sold as it's a cracking looking motor ;) i love these old jaguars :D

Well the guy came all the way from Essex on the train, looked at it for 2 mins and walked off with out an explanation!

Strange people inhabit this world, be warned! :roll:

Stick Legs":3r0z6kdw said:
Well the guy came all the way from Essex on the train, looked at it for 2 mins and walked off with out an explanation!

Your Joking?? :shock: Tell more? No indication of why, what? :?

Stick Legs":3qnmc63m said:

Make sure its secure, he might be back later at night with friends :evil:

Rob

Oh lordy, that is odd.

Being from Essex and having been through a substantial number of cars I can honestly say that's the first time I've heard of that kind of thing :?

I sent him a text, saying sorry it wasn't what he was looking for etc etc.

He replies that car took a long time to 'find reverse' and he figures the gear box is fubar, also reckons the rear arch looks like its made of filler (it isn't, it is all metal and has never been repaired!?:shock:).

My wife reversed it out of the garage, and couldn't find the handbrake (they are on the right in an XJ-S) which accounted for the delay.

TBH the bloke sounds like a muppet, I'd rather keep the car than sell it to him. :LOL:

BTW I know a few nice folks from Essex, and it's nothing to do with his county of residence. ;)

Stick Legs":2zxlzy1n said:
BTW I know a few nice folks from Essex, and it's nothing to do with his county of residence. ;)
It could be. . . :LOL:

The county does attract more than its' fair share of 'those' kind of people. . .

I can't wait to move a little further out into Suffolk :LOL:

Back