Motorbike clothes and bits n bobs

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Having a(nother) loft clearout and can actually see the back now.

Sold my motorbike four summers ago but kept my kit in case I fancied another one. Never even had a tingle for one in that time, so time to sell it on. I know there’s a few bikers on here so trying here first before heading to eBay.

Prices not including postage, can work that out at cost.
Open to offers on bundles.

Pacsafe Lidsafe - waterproof / knife proof helmet bag. Locks to bike, saving you carrying around helmet. £10

Kriega R3 waterproof waist pack £25

Oxford folding rucksack £5

Alpinestars GPX gloves - Black and white, short cuff. Claimed XL but size up like other brands L £25

Hein Gericke Tuareg goretex gloves. Leather palm and fingers, textile back. £10

Richa gloves, sports style, carbon armour. £10

Daytona Shair goretex boots. Size 42, £65

Knox back protector with bag. Rolls up for easy storage and carrying. Large £10

Draggin Jeans size 36. Blue jeans. Kevlar panels and reinforcements. Velcro in CE rated knee/shin armour £30

Hein Gericke goretex jacket and trousers. CE armoured. Zip in insulation.
Jacket size is their xxl , but they have a greater number of sizes in smaller gaps. I’m usually a L in outdoors clothes or XL in cycling clothes for comparison.
Trousers are continental size 52. Fits my 36” waist.

£50 each or £80 for both.

Re:

Not looking to hijack your thread but what was the final point where you sold up your motorbike. I’m going through this dilemma at moment where I’ve lost the willpower to go for a ride but can’t bring myself to sell up.

Re:

Just wasn’t riding. Free time came down to either mtb or motorbike and I preferred the mtb. No-one else I knew rode motorbikes so rides were solo. Last couple of years I’d only done a total of 600 miles. Had a Ducati Monster so leaving it SORN’d for years on end wasn’t an option, as the belts need done every 2 years used or not. Decided to sell but kept the kit in case I changed my mind in a couple of years. Never really looked back.

Re:

Thanks for the reply. Basically the same as me that my free time I use to go riding on a pushbike now.

Even down to the fact I’ve got a Ducati monster 1100s. Had it since new in 2010 and can’t bring myself to sell. Also got a new Panigale that I’m not that attached too so that would go first I guess.

Re:

Had my S2R from new (7 years) as well and had all the usual clutch and exhaust mods. Loved the actual bike, just didn’t love riding it.
At the end of the day, all bikes are tools. Unless you’re a collector, they’re just tools. They need used to have a point. Neither of the bikes you have are that rare that they can’t be replaced if you want either back. Get the Panigale ready to sell in the spring, see if you use the Monster more this summer when it’s your only bike, then make a decision on that next winter.

Latest posts

Back