Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch, double boxed, cards etc SOLD

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello All,

I’ve got for sale an Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch (for all you budding astronauts) ref: 3570.50.00 with the Cal.1861 manual wind movement.

This was bought new in 2007 and is a 1 owner watch. It’s been worn half a dozen times at most and is in stunning condition, the only marks are to the clasp which I’ve tried to picture. It comes with the inner and outer box, cards and card holder, instruction book and hang tag.

I’m asking £2450 for the watch posted in the UK. Payment by bank transfer, paypal friends and family (or you cover the fees). SOLD

In the first instance I’d like to keep this as a UK only sale but I could post abroad if needed.

Please PM me if you have any questions, need more details or specific pics and I’ll get back to you.

More details on the Omega website:

https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/watc ... m-35705000

Here's a pic for you, I'll get some more up soon.

Attachments

• Speedmaster.jpg
    Speedmaster.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,861
Re: FS: Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch, double boxed, cards etc (U

Ooohhh, been thinking about chopping a few Seikos lately and buying one of these. Must resist!

Re: FS: Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch, double boxed, cards etc (U

Fudd":t0ik900w said:
Ooohhh, been thinking about chopping a few Seikos lately and buying one of these. Must resist!

Sorry Dave, it's just gone. :(

If it's any consolation I've given the buyer your name as the go to man for servicing.

Back