SOLD 2010 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDI ES link to pics.

The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Lovely condition full service history years mot. 87k miles in silver with panoramic roof, integrated iPod/phone dock thingy. Cruise control dual zone climate air con etc etc etc.

Need it gone. £3000 ovno. Seems a good price......

In Winchcombe GLOUCS.

Edit: rather than resize all the pics have a look here for full details

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173646595368

Nice car but been given another. So this one goes. Thanks

Sticking it on autotrader/eBay at weekend for £3250 so get a bargain!

One of these: like this.

Attachments

• 2F99B637-1A2D-4F42-986D-BC8BA043244B.jpeg
    2F99B637-1A2D-4F42-986D-BC8BA043244B.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,849
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Or this.

It’s not a tiny car, just a very large manhole.

Attachments

• E90F6055-FD88-4C3A-995C-4FA2D741A3ED.jpeg
    E90F6055-FD88-4C3A-995C-4FA2D741A3ED.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,811
Re: For sale 2010 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDI ES

easier to do it this way than resize all the pictures.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173646595368

make me an offer. lovely car but I've been given another and I don't do a long commute any more....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: For sale 2010 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDI ES link to pics.

No weird enquiries on auto trader etc yet........

Re:

Been thinking about one of these lately, albeit slightly older and a petrol version

Any stand-out good / bad / things to look out for / general input you could offer?

By the way I think your pricing looks pretty good from what I've seen elsewhere, and I know the diesels are quite highly spoke of - just not for me - don't do diesels anymore.

Re:

Nothing to speak of. Had no issues over three years. Just been given a smaller car for my stop start commute. The Honda loves faster roads and motorways.

Re: For sale 2010 Honda Civic 2.2 CTDI ES link to pics.

How do you find the vision out of the rear screen?

Some seem to find it intolerable, whereas others seem to get on just fine. Certainly still see a lot of them about.

It's either one of these or a Toyota Auris. Jeez, the most boring car comparison choice ever!!

Latest posts

Back