The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
It's the original Zephyros type before it was called the Zephyros. Anodised aluminium poles. End opening rather than side, inner pitches first or can be used separately. poles on inner. A very good quality tent that deserves to be used. Bag is generous as it breaks down a lot smaller.

Carried this when I walked Coast to Coast along Hadrian's Wall in the late 90's in January in the snow, alone, windswept along the top of the wall and wild camping each night with nothing but the wind and wolves for company. Perfect. It was stored in the loft in my old rucksack. The one with the Greenpeace patch sewn on it by my own fair hand. The 80's was a different country.........

Would make a great cycle touring tent too. But for one not two. Too. Unless your name is Desmond? (Two Too)

If anybody REALLY wants it I'll put it up and check and photograph it etc.

Cheap as chips at £35 posted PPG to UK

Thanks THM

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_45b.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_45b.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,199
Re: WILD COUNTRY ONE MAN TOURING HIKING TENT 2.4kg

pretty much one of these but internal poles for either or both pitching and end access. Means you can cook/store in the end in bad weather. I did.

Attachments

• wildcountry-by-terra-nova-coshee-1-1-person-tent.jpg
    wildcountry-by-terra-nova-coshee-1-1-person-tent.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,189
Re: FOR SALE WILD COUNTRY ONE MAN TOURING HIKING TENT 2.4kg

Get an astronaut then.

Loitering within tent.

Good question. A one man tent. If you’re seriously interested I’ll put it up and measure and take pics.

Thanks.

Back