legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The missus' wants to change her car so offered out is her SLK 200 Kompressor

Supercharged 163bhp engine. 17 years old but in not bad condition. No advisories for the last MOT.

MOT until September 2017

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Previous advisories always seem to be tyres. 4 new Nankang Happy Fun Tyre Company of China tyres fitted last year for the MOT - these are not bad and are wearing well.

Interior is good - original CD radio fitted or theres a Pioneer bluetooth radio if you want it, all wired in correctly to the arial amplifier and microphone.

The wings are starting to show the usual rust for these cars, always between the bumper and wing where the water gets trapped. Its not bad yet and can easily be sorted. The rear arches are good.

I waxoiled it when we got it but its still coming through

Wheels were refurbished when we bought it locally a couple of years ago but are starting to show signs of wear.

Roof works as it should.

Heated leather seats

Boot could do with new boot struts.

Mileage is around 82,000

We were looking for around £1800 but will consider any sensible offers - I'm not allowed to swap for bike parts though.

Attachments

• 200k.jpg
    200k.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,997
  • 200k2.jpg
    200k2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,996
Re: 2000 Mercedes R170 SLK 200K £2200

man that is nice! if only i wasnt vegan. thats a serious amount of car for the money!!!

adlyhobart":3ttw3e4t said:
man that is nice! if only i wasnt vegan. thats a serious amount of car for the money!!!

The cows were vegetarian.

Re:

I could be interested. Just back in work after 6 months out and the Mrs is complaining about me pinching her car. :oops:

Re: Re:

argonsixar":34tfgubr said:
I could be interested. Just back in work after 6 months out and the Mrs is complaining about me pinching her car. :oops:

Its still available, just give me a PM

Can you cram a bike into the boot of one of these things with the roof down?

Back