Tamiya RC Car & truck for sale.

SouthCoastRetro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to Christmas hitting hard and still biting, I have to move on my projects. One is a Tamiya Ferrari 458 speciale (the TT-02 chassis version) and has all the whistles and bells you'd expect. Fully ballraced, custom oil filled Yashima shocks all round, custom steering assemblies, Sport tuned motor and custom gearbox. It has an aluminium driveshaft and custom anodised dogbones. It really is a beauty, it's been used so is not pristine, the shell shows the scars of this. It's worth well over £250 but I'm only looking for £100 for it for a quick sale.
Also I have a Tamiya Lunchbox from the rereleased range (both these cars are barely a year old) and is fully ballraced the same as the fez and has oil filled shocks all round too along with metal mountings (these make a difference, trust me!). Has the same sport tuned Tamiya motor.
Looking for £80 for this one.
Finally, I have an Absima CR3 2.4ghz controller which I'd like £30 for or I'll chuck it in with whichever one you buy for £20.

I'll get pics for interested parties tomorrow once there's sunlight. Also will answer any questions.

Edit: both cars are perfect runners, but you knew that right? Bloody quick too! Pics are now up also.

Thanks for bearing with me I know it was long winded.

Back