best deals in the Chain Reaction Cycles sale?

Aside from over/undersized shoes and clothing, uncommon size bike bits............errr..............none, really! :p

There was a price increase on a lot of the stuff before this 'sale' I bought some of it for cheaper than it is in this sale a month ago :LOL:

Never trust 'sales'

There is a KMC X9-93 Silver-Silver at a good price £11.99 though that suddenly showed up (just comes in shrink wrap, not the box though). Cheaper than the Silver-Grey and cheaper than I could find it on ebay :).

Tagged it on with their 10% extra coupon off they had over Christmas

Im sure theres a way of listing CRc's sale stuff by the greatest discount first. :?

Just taken delivery of a Vitus Virage R (triple) road bike from CRC. There's no detailed spec on the website and although I phoned up and asked a couple of times they couldn't get the people in the warehouse to tell them the spec either. Anyway price dropped to £350 so I ordered one thinking I could just return it if it was rubbish.
So unpacked the box this morning and found the following:

Aluminium 6061 frame with carbon seat and chain stays, carbon forks. (both branded as Vitus but I guess mass produced in far east)
Shimano 105 10spd: STIs, cassettes, rear and front derailleurs all 5600
Shimano Sora dual pivot brakes
Stronglight Impact triple crank (54,40,30)
Easton Vista wheelset
ITM forged lite luxe: stem, seat post and bars
Selle Italia C2 saddle

Its old stock getting cleared and probably from 2007/8 based on the 105 being 5600 but components along would cost more than £350.

Got my son a Stolen Score BMX for his birthday - full chrmo frame and doublewall rims for £256 - is £400 everywhere else. I'm happy, I just need to sell his old mini burners to pay for some of it.

Back