Syncros Post 28.6mm NOS

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Beyond Mtb's in Cranleigh, Surrey have a 410mm (i think) x 28.6mm Syncros post (pre re-issue a couple of years back) if anyone's interested.

Yeah, I'd be interested if there were a few more details (particularly price and length - I assume it's black)
Cheers

Ed

Ed - don't know price - have just wandered past it a few times and registered it in the mind.

Length i'm pretty sure is 410mm. EDIT - actually - they were 425's weren't they.

yeah - black.

They are on 01483 267676. Give them a buzz - very nice people.

Great, thanks for that. I had a quick search for a website but couldn't find one, will give them a call

Thanks again guys.

I have just given them a call and been told that it's £80 (plus postage I guess).

Bit steep for my taste, but it was well worth following up.

Ed - oh dear. I suppose that's what they were when they ruled the roost and somone will just want one enough at some point.

I figured this would be a hit and miss section, but let's hope that some gems appear and find good homes anyway.

:)

Hey, no problem at all, well worth my phone call (and I think I'll e-mail them to see if there can be any movement on the price).

Incidentally I think this section is a top idea, bound to be all sorts of gems out there that are not useful to us but may well be to others

Hey Ed,

good luck. you could mention that I pointed it out to you if you liked, I'm quite a regular in there - might help - you never know?

Gus

Latest posts

Back