Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

Wd40 @ Tesco
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=386962
Page 1 of 1

Author:  pigman [ Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Wd40 @ Tesco

450ml cans at £2.75, halfords and others retailing them at a fiver

Author:  regan_ev [ Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wd40 @ Tesco

Only good for door hinges or getting crayon off walls. Never good near a bike. Never ever good for a tidy Retrobike. Last can I bought was in about 2009 sill about 2/3 full :lol:

Author:  Joe_Rides [ Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wd40 @ Tesco

regan_ev wrote:
Only good for door hinges or getting crayon off walls. Never good near a bike. Never ever good for a tidy Retrobike. Last can I bought was in about 2009 sill about 2/3 full :lol:


I know it eats grease so not great for some parts of the bike, but I find it useful it for cleaning things up or spraying in things like rapidfire shifters after the bike has been subject to a wash, to repel any water and keep the pawls free from dirt.

Author:  regan_ev [ Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wd40 @ Tesco

Joe_Rides wrote:
I find it useful it for ... spraying in things like rapidfire shifters after the bike has been subject to a wash, to repel any water and keep the pawls free from dirt.

Yes, this as well! I take it all back.

/me runs to tesco :lol:

Author:  Joe_Rides [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re:

regan_ev wrote:
Yes, this as well! I take it all back.

/me runs to tesco :lol:


Might be worth checking if they also have a sale on crayons whilst your there :wink:

Author:  The History Man [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wd40 @ Tesco

What a coincidence. Mrs Hm came home with some as a present yesterday.

Author:  regan_ev [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

Joe_Rides wrote:
regan_ev wrote:
Yes, this as well! I take it all back.

/me runs to tesco :lol:


Might be worth checking if they also have a sale on crayons whilst your there :wink:

Crayons? WTF? :?

Author:  Retro Spud [ Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wd40 @ Tesco

regan_ev wrote:
Only good for door hinges or getting crayon off walls. :lol:


Surely it makes the wall paper go yellow and leaves a wet mark like a Tom cat has been round and had a good squirt

GT85 would have the same effect but it smells a lot nicer.... we’ll most things smell better than randy Tom cats look love juice

Author:  Tricky1977 [ Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Re:

regan_ev wrote:
Joe_Rides wrote:
regan_ev wrote:
Yes, this as well! I take it all back.

/me runs to tesco :lol:


Might be worth checking if they also have a sale on crayons whilst your there :wink:

Crayons? WTF? :?

I ate all of mine - orange taste the best :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/