Slim Chance

They want like £2000 for a frame and headset iirc for the mtb version which is bloody mentala than my ex.

pure rip off preying on those who suffer nostalgia of the star wars era, though the paint job look ok I guess.

yeah if that's your thang and you have dollar to burn in a pitt of a wide array of more skilled custom builders of steel frames.

hmmmm an over priced completely fat ch

They want like £2000 for a frame and headset iirc for the mtb version which is bloody mentala than my ex.

pure rip off preying on those who suffer nostalgia of the star wars era, though the paint job look ok I guess.

yeah if that's your thang and you have dollar to burn in a pitt of a wide array of more skilled custom builders of steel frames.

hmmmm an over priced completely fat chance reissue or a lovely raw and still in my eyes overpriced Curtis...

Re:

I don't feel as though the price is OTT or excessive, (Having paid nearly three times that for a custom made Ti frame) although personally I think the tubing choice could be a bit more exotic, Dedaccia Zero, or Columbus Cromor maybe Nemo or why not 953 or XCr stainless? It maybe seems pricey, but a Giant TCR Sl-0, Cervelo R5, Scott Foil/Addict HMX, Dogma F8, or Colnago C60 would all cost you more for a frameset.
it's something different, that will no doubt ride sublimely and look great which is a big part of ownership.

Re: Re:

Wold Ranger":3ucqmq7c said:
I don't feel as though the price is OTT or excessive, (Having paid nearly three times that for a custom made Ti frame)

I got my custom Ti show bike for £100
:LOL:

Latest posts

Back