Men's and Ladies' Mountain Bike Jersey – £12.99
Men's and Ladies' Mountain Bike Base Layer – £9.99
Mountain Bike Gloves – £6.99
Foot Pump – £5.49
Gel Saddle Cover – £3.99
Muc-Off – £3.99
Mountain Bike Neckwarmer – £2.99
Mountain Bike Socks – £2.99

Might look out for the bike stand. I haven't been too impressed by their clothing in the past though. The winter gloves I bought in their last cycling event are basically falling apart already, as are the cycling trousers. Neither have had particularly heavy use either - partly because you'll freeze wearing either in bad weather.

Not the bargain prices we'd normally expect (particularly compared to Lidl).
Unless they've gone seriously upmarket I think they've overpriced a lot of their stuff.

PS For winter gloves Lidl quite often do full finger work-gloves for about a fiver with their DIY stuff. They make excellent winter cycling gloves and last
forever.

Cheap+Mountain+Bike+Gloves+from+Lidl.JPG

I went in today and some of the clothing was quite steep. I usually shop at Lidl and also Aldi. My local store was quiet this morning so I popped in. Got some Muc-off goodies and the shop had some left over tool-kits from the previous offer for £9.99 so I got one of them as well. Useful to keep in the back of the car as a "Just in case".

The lidl work gloves are really good quality and are slightly warmer than Aldi ones but with less bulk. I find my fingers got cold quickly in Aldi gloves. Lidl also had chain cleaners for £3 or £4 recently so I got one. Seem good quality.

I bought some of those cycling gloves once. They are amazing, in cold weather they actually make your hands feel colder than if you didn't wear any gloves at all. :cry:

Purple Helmet":380frijo said:
I bought some of those cycling gloves once. They are amazing, in cold weather they actually make your hands feel colder than if you didn't wear any gloves at all. :cry:

It's a shame as they aren't a bad price and are rather comfortable. They are quite bulky but still quite easy to access controls. They seem to have no insulation at all. Best gloves I've ever bought were Rab, come at a cost sadly :( .

Back