Brake cables, 10 for £5 posted

stavros222

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This is not me selling so I hope this is ok mods?? If not, please feel free to delete the thread.

I frequent another site www.tz-uk.com which is for watch enthusiasts. Anyway, they have a for sale section which unfortunately non-members cannot see. Someone currently has brake cables for sale at £5 posted for 10. I thought this was a good deal and may be of interest to you retrobikers?

If so, his e-mail is garyportlander@yahoo.co.uk. I have ordered 10 so can let you know how it pans out when they arrive. His feedback on TZ is good and he is a long standing member, so I don't expect any problems. I've never dealt with him before though so cannot vouch for him YET!

If you want any please contact him directly. Please don't contact me! I don't know him so you're as well to deal with hime directly! And as I said, if this isn't cool mods please delete the thread!

Below is a copy of his ad:

Brake cables anyone? £5.00 will get you ten inc standard post. If you would like more, no problem. Approx 2 metres long. Paypal or BT .
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8453/8074 ... 78b7_z.jpg

Back