Partridge Cycles, Nr Exeter

cranked

Retro Newbie
Just popped in after visiting my local trails the other day and i noticed they had a few retro bikes such as a DBR Axis TT which looks similar to the one i have sold a few months back and an oldschool Stumpjumper FSR. Didn`t notice prices but iv`e seen a few retro rides from time to time when ive been in to them, mabe worth a look if your passing?

They are, at the bottom of Haldon Hill next to the A38.
A really good place, i remember when Mark Partridge started in a little hut, just up from where he is now, although i haven't been to his shop for many years.

maverick":31t8ezom said:
They are, at the bottom of Haldon Hill next to the A38.
A really good place, i remember when Mark Partridge started in a little hut, just up from where he is now, although i haven't been to his shop for many years.

It was '89 when I got my first bike there. From memory the bikes were just stored in a lockup garage.

Yep lock up garage out back of his parents house. The store he has now is massive.

Coomber went there the other day and said they had some nice retro rides but the prices were a little out. Not horrendous but more than you'd get things from here.
Still, nice to see them offering them and they're obviously doing well :D

The axis ti is £595
They also have a bright yellow rockhopper sport in good nic £75

Kirbdug :D

The 93 DBR Apex bought from his garage is currently stripped and having it's first real 'bath' since purchase. Love it! Have also bought another MTB and 2 2nd hand kids bikes from him. Great service.

Back