Retro jerseys - Shrewsbury

David B

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Spent another weekend up in the Midlands paying the folks a visit, headed across to Shrewsbury on Saturday to find that there was a stall in the Market Hall selling an assortment of retro jerseys (Italian and Belgian mostly, it seemed) for £10 each in both long- and short-sleeved versions, also the odd thermal winter jacket to be had at the same price (bargain!), which is what I ended up buying whilst Dad came away with a long-sleeved jersey. The stallholders are really helpful too, and stock various other cheap & cheerful bike bits, good for keeping your commuting machine on the move.

David

Great tip - thanks ! I dropped in there this morning and he was still there. Very helpful and friendly chap. Mostly 1980s Italian jerseys today which was perfect and I came away with two. Not a huge amount of other bike stuff just some town commuter type bikes and generic spares, but he will do repairs on the spot and charges £20 for a service. Well worth a look and a chat as he clearly knows his stuff on retro/classics.

Back