Square taper bottom brackets 110 x 68 £4.49 Posted

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
I have got through too many UN51's and I know they are cheap and ok but couldn't resist buying one of these as its basically free after postage! Looks ok from the pics...metals cups both ends(sorry probably made from KitKat wrappers). Its destined for my 94 Cannondale daily rider so lets see how it goes...I'll update accordingly :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Th-Industries ... 2749.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hurin76":2wafurkd said:
any good?
So far, yes. I found some reviews on them as crc used to stock them and most said they are good for a few thousand miles. Can't go wrong at that price

Re:

There's a cyclist/affectionado here in Vancouver (Canada) who had a whole box of nos Deore XT UN-71 brackets in exactly that sizing ... was selling them each for $30.00 (Can.) ... I bought one as a spare. Not sure if he's a member or not, but I'd bet he still has a few kicking around somewhere ...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back