Ritchey Canti Pads, Black, blue or red set of 4 £2.05 Posted

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Great shop and service, just had some cables and outers from them, they sent me 1 cable when it should have been 1 lot of 10 as it was misread. Sorted it out straight away and sent me a couple of extra gifts to say sorry. Cant fault that :cool:

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":nmr55zkn said:
I bought a job lot of these a bit ago, should keep me going with cantis for a good while!

Can't remember what I paid but they are ace value - the slight defects can't really be seen TBH. Well worth a shout IMO :)
Yes, I agree. The defects are either non-existent or minimal - none that would affect performance.

I'm surprised some people have only just spotted them... I bought 200 pairs about 3 years ago and probably have 150 pairs left. The seller also included a load of free samples of his other products which was really good of him.

It's definitely worth stocking up on them if you are likely to need them in the future.

Re:

I bought loads of these a few years back, no complaints. Had them on numerous bikes, MTB and my Audax bike. They've always been good enough for me. I find that they wear quickly which suits me, I'd rather be swapping out pads than rims.

Re:

I was all set to hang them on the Christmas tree,
but Mrs said "No!!" :(

Look ok to me, proof of the pudding is in the deceleration though....

Attachments

• 20171205_175759-600x1067.jpg
    20171205_175759-600x1067.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 4,568
Back