inittowinit feedback

joust.joob

Old School Hero
EDITED:

I sent inittowinit some brake levers in advance. I agreed to him sending me cash payment if it was by Recorded post.

However, he didn't send it Recorded, and the cash failed to turn up.

After a lot of persuasion he sent me back the brake levers.

Always send cash by Special Recorded post!

he offered to buy something of mine but the money never turned up despite 2 reminders :roll:

joust.joob":2cuw5doc said:
I sent inittowinit some brake levers in good faith, before I had taken payment. He didn't have Paypal and couldn't send a cheque, so I agreed to cash being sent on the strict condition it was by Recorded post. The money didn't arrive, and when I contacted inittowinit he informed me that he'd only sent it by standard post - not Recorded.

I offered him the chance to pay by Paypal (at a reduced price) or otherwise to send the brake levers back. He has agreed in principle to the latter but, as yet (and it is now SIX week since I sent them to him) they have not materialised - despite several reminders messages.

Perhaps others have had a good experience with him, but I haven't

Note: if I do get the levers back I will happily update this thread to reflect that
dont bother updating this thread coz ur a wrong un and stop whining u orrible little man,sod ur silly levers wheres my money :evil:

hoegaardenadds1":20a1azc5 said:
i have done two similar transactions with innit, and both times the money has turned up in good time.
cheers fella and theres many more on here who have got my cash np :cool:

i have sold this gentleman a frame+fork and a set of forks . he sent cash recorded both times , told me both times when it was posted . it arrived promptly both times and i sent goods promptly in return......

would deal with again with in a heartbeat , i've got nothing but good things to say about this man :D

thanks again......... ;)

big.eck":e038tf5m said:
i have sold this gentleman a frame+fork and a set of forks . he sent cash recorded both times , told me both times when it was posted . it arrived promptly both times and i sent goods promptly in return......

would deal with again with in a heartbeat , i've got nothing but good things to say about this man :D

thanks again......... ;)
ty young man :cool:

inittowinit":zctjv8ei said:
....sod ur silly levers wheres my money :evil:

That's totally out of order.

I agreed to you sending cash (I much prefer cheque or Paypal) only if was by Recorded Post. Check back through your PMs. It was your decision not to send it Recorded so you are in no position to make accusations to that effect.

joust.joob":3qdysi73 said:
inittowinit":3qdysi73 said:
....sod ur silly levers wheres my money :evil:

That's totally out of order.

When I agreed to you sending cash (I much prefer cheque or Paypal) I insisted that it was by Recorded Post - check back through your PMs. It was your decision not to send it Recorded so you are in absolutely no position to make accusations to that effect.
Totally disrespectful; and not the way to treat someone who sent you something in good faith before he had even taken payment.

You've been a thoroughly rude and obstructive person to deal with via PM too.
yeah right,now stop ur whinning send back my money and ur levers will be sent insured delivery hows that ;)

We've been through this a thousand times inittowinit. I only agreed to you sending money on the condition that you sent it Recorded - (a) because it's probably safer; (b) to prevent a scenario like this from happening.

You can't NOT send it Recorded and then when it doesn't arrive accuse the other person of knicking it. It just doesn't work like that.

Back