Wu-Tangled's feedback

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Not purchased anything but just had a very pleasant and straightforward exchange of seatposts.

Decent guy, good communication, would not hesitate to purchase from him.

Same as above.

Not actually bought anything from him- but nearly did! :LOL: He's an all-round (oval?) good egg in my book.
:)

Bought some CNC jockey wheels from him.

To be honest he was rude, aggressive, violent even, he wreaked of dishonesty/Gin - and at one point we found him wondering in our garden naked just before he tried to break in to our house and kill 'Dave' my cat.

. . . no, not really ! :D

He was very good to buy from, I sent him some cash by paypal and had the jockey wheels in my hands the very next day in a lovely padded envelope, what more can you expect.

I would certainly recommend dealing with this fellow if there is something you wish to buy from or sell to him.

:)

:D Bought some great Oakleys. also helps no P&P as work so close. Its so much better with the 'middleman' of royle snail
I do hope i have more luck with these than any of my other sunglasses. The South East is littered with them :oops:

:D First rate chap. I have bought & sold from/to. It does help working 15mins from.
But never a problem
Shame he is not into vintage 'retro' watches. Then I wouldn't have been pissed about by the W**kers on e-bay.
Still e-bayers loss :evil: :D

Back