mistermonkeywrench

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
:cool:

just bought bars and a seatpost, smooth transaction and very well packaged..........could of ran the box over in a bus and it wouldnt of damaged my titanium bits :LOL:

thanks a lot mate.

XTR DH spider

Bought the above and he kindly posted the tool to fit it with, which I'll return when finished with. Easy to deal with and the speed at which it was delivered beggared belief, practically 24 hours, and it's christmas!

Top retrobiker who I'd deal with again without question.

Thanks

Ian

Fast payment and clear communication
Andy is a recommended retrobiker (allthough he bought some non retro goodies from me.... :roll: ;) )
cheers Roy

bought a hydro hose from me , paid instantly , nothing but good things to say about this guy ;)

recomended................

Purchased some Hope XC4 discs from MisterMonkey. He went above and beyond to ensure that they were in full working order and maintained good comms at all times. Top seller and very honest! :cool: :)

Bought some amp suspension forks and they arrived quickly via tracked shipping and they had been polished up nicely before being packed up, which was also impressive work. A pleasure to do business with and hope he has other items I need to complete my build as it will make acquiring them a breeze.

Bought some project twos and they arrived really quickly and superbly, brilliantly packaged.

Can't recommend any higher.

Cheers fella

Back