JIMZANOS FEEDBACK....

arch-stanton

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I bought some bars and a seatpost off this guy... Well I say bought, I sent him the money via PayPal gift- and I'm still waiting... 3 weeks later..

After a week and the gear hadn't arrived, I PM'ed him to ask if he had posted them.. 'Sorry for the delay, be in the post first thing' he says..

Another week passes.. nothing.. I PM him again, which he ignores. I contacted the mods and after they get in touch with him, he PM's me back. He tells me he's been grieving and hasn't had 'time to think, let alone post anything'... Now obviously, this changes things in my mind, I tell him to save the hassle of going to the post office and just send the money back. I get no reply, for 3 days..
When he does reply, It's to offer me the bars and stem anyway and he will refund half the money.. I won't go into details, suffice to say, his story changed..I declined his offer, telling him, if he'd kept me informed of his situation, I may have taken him up on it.. (afterall, he was on this forum still, merrily posting away!)
The latest is that he will refund me my money in another 2 weeks time (when he gets paid) ..
So, 5 weeks I will have waited- to be back exactly where I started...

As a trader on here, Jimzano is a joke, he has tried to wriggle out of every opportunity to either post the goods that I paid for, or to not refund me.. He still has my money now.. and he still has the bars and post..

Judging by this thread he owes others on this forum as well..

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79201

BEWARE OF THIS GUY IF YOU'RE THINKING OF DEALING WITH HIM..

I bought an item from Jimzano in the last couple of weeks. And yes there was a delay in sending the goods of about two weeks. Jimzano did reply to my enquiries regarding a posting date promptly but I initiated the contact each time rather than being kept informed.

Having said that when the items arrived they were just as described, polished up and in very clean condition which was great.

Have PM'd both arch-stanton and Jimzano regarding this matter.

Although it appears Jimzano has been tardy in this case it seems at least some of the slowness is down to a genuine reason.

Would appreciate if arch-stanton updated the first post to be factual. Basically lose the accusations please.

I also bought something a few weeks ago and despite being prompt to sell me the item, (actually PM'd me after I had replied to another's for sale thread), and sent me pic's by PM within an hour, said he could post the next day. Paid that day, nothing for 2 weeks.

PM'd but no response then I see his thread about his loss, so of course sympathetic however, as another has said, he was posting happily on the site for some time after our "transaction".

Goods received now with thanks, but would appreciate keen-ness to actually send the paid for items equal to keen-ness to get sale.

Really no idea what is going on with Jimzano.

Promised refund not appeared.

As such giving temporary ban of two weeks which will be extended to lifetime if promised refund does not appear.

Back