richie d feedback thread

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
Great chap, provided me a link to his eBay profile showing 100% feedback and supplied a set of XTR wheels at a good price with next day delivery.

Cheers! :)

WOW :D XT STIs in very clean and tidy condition with quick delivery - better than photographs. Great communication thus providing a quality service. Cheers fella.

My second purchase - 91 GT Zaskar frame as described. Offered return if I wasn’t happy, you can’t say fairer than that! Sound communications with plenty of detail provided. Looking forward to the build. Many thanks. :D

Bought some cranks, good condition for my needs, and really fast delivery.

Many thanks.
Steve

Great buyer, quick payment, perfect comms.
Was very patient and understanding despite RM's 10 day delivery.
Cheers. Nick.

3rd purchase from richie - he now has all of my money, whilst I have some quality kit. Excellent communcation and service as usual. thanks :D

Sold me some Dx cranks for a very good price, arrived quickly and very well packed, hope to deal with him again top Retrobiker ;)

Item as described, sent promptly and well packaged, and great communication start to finish. What more could you ask?

Good comms and quick delivery- top quality shoes at a bit less than even On One were selling them..........cannot be other than teh four rasps!!

:p :p :p :p

Back