Dorsetbikeloving Feedback.

For those wishing to leave feedback as you have bought items from me.

Thank you for your purchase by the way, its likely bought the Mrs another pair of shoes......... :cry:

I would like to leave some feedback yes.

I bought and paid for a pair of Girvin forks on the 1st of October for £40. At the time you said you would not be able to post them until after the weekend. Once I had paid you then said that you would not be able to post them until the following weekend.

About a week later you PM'd me saying you had posted them 3 weeks ago but were chasing them. When I Pm'd you asking where they were you said you were heading to the sorting office the next day to chase but never got back to me.

When I paid you said you would not draw on the money until I had confirmed arrival. It has now been almost 1 month since I paid. All along you were pre-empting the postal delays, and have put two discussions on this site about them too.

Finally I gave you a deadline by which to refund my money and you have failed to do so. You have not posted on the site since the 15th of October yet up to that date you were posting several times each day.

According to PayPal your name is Adam Falshaw, which another member on here informed me that he believes to be the name of previous banned member Mazdaman1980.

I have PM'd you a number of times and emailed you too. Where are my forks or where is my money?

development_cycle":3q8i0m9f said:
According to PayPal your name is Adam Falshaw, which another member on here informed me that he believes to be the name of previous banned member Mazdaman1980.

Is this true?

I think I saw a forum post from Dorset only a few days ago. It struck me because his post basically said something to the effect "I'll be away on business again for the next 3 days so I'll get back to you then.". Seems to me if he had the time to post that he was going to be out of town, then he should have had the time to address the issues he's had with the few RB'ers on this site. I hope everything works out but I'd keep him on a short leash for sorting things out within the next week or so. Then, if it were me, I'd be contacting the authorities. I think there's enough evidence here just in this forum to convince the authorities that this guy has a pattern of duping members into sending him money for vapor-ware product.

development_cycle":1mueovlw said:
I bought and paid for a pair of Girvin forks on the 1st of October for £40.

I agreed to buy a set of Girvin Vectors from him just before then. What are the chances of him having two pairs for sale?

He would not let me collect because of his repeated business trips, but did give me an address for his partners parents to pay by cheque. I have forwarded this to the mods, but if you want it contact me.

Luckily I never sent the money, because I was still hoping to collect and pay in cash.

Back