juiceboxx feedback

sdg71

Dirt Disciple
My canadian friend :D is a very nice person and a precise seller....the seatpost that i bought from him was awesome

SYNCROS TI POST BRAND NEW FROM 1996

Considering that i live in italy the expedition was moderately fast and very good packaging from juiceboxx....

I will recommend him at a rate of 100%!

cheers

Nicola

Another thumbs up for Jesse. Quick shipping to UK, straight through customs, parts as described and in pristine condition. Great to deal with.

Many thanks Jesse for the clear cooms! Much appreciated, post was 'posted' today, and will be with you soon ;)

Although it took a couple of weeks longer than anticipated due to being held up in customs, the tyre that Jesse sent to me eventually arrived in great condition. Considering it came all the way from Canada it was at a fantastic price too.
A good, honest and trustworthy seller.
Thanks

feedback

wow, glad i checked this. i was thinking that the bars were lost in customs....super happy this worked out. cheers boys

URGENT MATTERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please contact me Jesse or Stephen, been trying to reach you via emails and pms but of to no avail since 10th Oct. 2009. regarding the shipment of the 2 frames below which was fully paid and was supposed to be deliver already. Where is the fedex tracking no. u promise on the 11th Oct. 2009. via fedex probably would reach Singapore within 8 days but the frames are still not here. So i'm assuming you haven't ship it.

Incase you forget the frames pix are in the link below.
1 . http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=
kona hot was paid on the 9 JUNE. 2009 TO JESSE GARMAN paypal account 300 GBP. this is the frame which you offered to return the money back as it takes too long to reach and i said no because you have already ship it and it should be on its way, surprisingly when i asked abt the hei hei on the 24th sept. 2009, you replied the hot was with you again due to canadian post making a mess on the shipping. Considering your good feedbacks at that time and since you seem sincere asking me to have a refund i trusted you and even commit myself getting that hei hei so that it could be ship together where you could also save some on the shipping.

2 . http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=
kona hei hei was paid on the 2nd OCT. 2009 to STEPHEN GARMAN paypal account 400 GBP.

I've already spend lots of money on the other parts for the frames and now waiting for for it to arrive. Frames are for me n my wife. Please understand 700 GBP might be peanuts to you but not me its few months saving.

Please just contact me and tell me whats going on ?

Sorry guys i wish i made the right choice writting in here and Jesse or Stephen Garman readi it .. i've realy tried to contact Jesse almost 2 - 3 times a week since 10 oct. 2009. but of to no avail.

Am i impatient ? Am i doubting Jesse or Stephen Garman ? I'm just a confuse man now.

Cheers and have a nice weekend to everyone.

Back