MintSpecialEdition1990Gary Fisher HK-II(Hoo Koo E Koo)Value?

MitchJi

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I'm about to put a 1990 Gary Fisher HK-II (Hoo Koo E Koo) up for sale and have no idea of what it's worth or how to sell it.

It has almost no miles (no wear on sprockets or cranks). It could very well be the cleanest 1990 HK-II in existence.

It was built by Fisher for the annual interbike bike show so it has special three color decals that were only used on show bikes, probably one HK-II each year.

I put together a page with pictures and a complete description here:
http://mitchji.home.comcast.net/~mitchji/FisherHKII.html

The bike is in California so I doubt it would be of interest to most members of this UK forum but any advice on what its worth or how to sell it would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mitch

This is the wrong part of the forum to ask, there is a thread called 'how much is my xyz worth' you could try a post in there, also a bike like that may interest First Flight bikes, google it and contact them, they also might help you with the american market.

kaiser":2wnaau11 said:
This is the wrong part of the forum to ask, there is a thread called 'how much is my xyz worth' you could try a post in there, also a bike like that may interest First Flight bikes, google it and contact them, they also might help you with the american market.

Hi,

Thank You Very Much for the advice.

I just accepted an offer from a friend for $1,500.

Thanks Again,

Mitch

Back