fearfactoryüberalles' feedback thread

Re:

I have bought from Endre, nice bloke and all good things from me.

al. :D

Re:

Endre sold me two frames. :cool: :cool:
Excellent communication, good packaging, fast shipment, arrived as advertised.
I would do business with him again anytime.

Thanks Endre!

Re:

Yup. All good here too. Endre gave quick answers to queries, accurate measurements of frame size (not always the case when I've bought on ebay :roll: ) and the frame arrived quickly and very carefully packed - e.g loads of padding in the box and on the frame itself, and even a long screw to brace the rear dropouts. All golden here. He even threw in a useable seat post!

Cheers!

Re:

Excellent buying experience from Endre!

Very nice and easy comms, all info and additional photos etc were sent through as requested, postage was instant and delivery very very quick by decent couriers.

Packaging was brilliant - amongst the best I've ever had in fact.

All parts and components were individually wrapped and protected, and nothing was squeezed in where it shouldn't have been.

Excellent - if only all sellers were as good the world would be a much happier place!

:)

Very good buying experience.

Endre provided very quick answers and good communication (incl. pics), and also offered to sell additional parts for a bargain.

The bike arrived at a good price and in very nice packaging all the way to Denmark.

Highly recommended!

Cheers.

Communication was smooth with Endre and he was very accommodating. Package arrived fast and in good shape. Highly recommended seller. Excellent service. Thumbs up.

Back