stefanano57 feedback thingamajig

Re:

Can't believe i'm having to post this, but here goes :facepalm:

I paid for a joblot of bike parts from Steve last May, unfortunately I paid via PayPal gift :facepalm: After a month of excuses and working with a moderator i'd had enough and had to report the transaction to my credit card company, they couldn't help me though and said only PayPal could help :evil: As a last resort I had to report the transaction as 'unauthorised' and finally received my money back (have emails to prove).

I don't know why he's still on here selling, but if you have to deal with him then pay the PayPal fees ;)

Re: Re:

Adruzzz":294rvurb said:
Can't believe i'm having to post this, but here goes :facepalm:

I paid for a joblot of bike parts from Steve last May, unfortunately I paid via PayPal gift :facepalm: After a month of excuses and working with a moderator i'd had enough and had to report the transaction to my credit card company, they couldn't help me though and said only PayPal could help :evil: As a last resort I had to report the transaction as 'unauthorised' and finally received my money back (have emails to prove).

I don't know why he's still on here selling, but if you have to deal with him then pay the PayPal fees ;)

This really is out of hand,

I communicated with you throughout the sale which unfortunately you say you did not receive at my expense.

I too communicated with a moderator throughout after being accused of theft by you which you chose not to respond to once questioned.

I have sold a fair few item on here and even sold to the moderator you mention without any problems whatsoever.

PayPal returned the amount you paid because you decided to open a claim after not recieving a refund on the Saturday as I was away. I replied on the Monday to arrange refund only to find you had taken that route.

Because you did not receive an item it is not right or just to accuse somebody of theft and I'd thank you to refrain from doing so as this was not and never would be the case.

Regards

Steve

Back