i-am-iron-man feedback thread

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Bought the nukeproof hub from him on monday and im stripping it down on the wednesday what more can i say incredible service!

wow :shock: what a star!!

i got the orange orange evo2 and all i can say is you lot are stoooopid for not buying it for yourselves!!!!!! :LOL:

frame is spot on, mint, paint quality on it is perfect, like mint from the factory. got some spares with it aswel at no extra charge.

perfectly packed etc, was hard to get all the bubblewrap off!! the way it should be!

if ever Iron man is selling something that you need, don't hesitate, buy it, it will be spot on.

thanks again.

Really nice chap :D bagged myself a great deal. Thanks buddy!

One of the easiest transactions I've experienced. Truly indeed an asset to RB and best reason why I stay away from Evil Bay. Was really helpful with my queries and answer them all. Thanks man!!!

Pleasure to do business with, thoroughly recommended.
I bought a frame from him recently which parcelfarce managed to loose for 2 weeks, seller went above and beyond to chase them and kept me updated the whole time until it got sorted.
Very grateful, thanks again.

Helpfully responded to my appeal for a fancy cassette - it arrived really quickly. Excellent service and great to deal with. :)

Back