thekidmalone Feedback

thekidmalone

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello everyone,
Here is the place to complain when it takes hours to remove all the protective packing material from the bike which I sent you. ;)
In all seriousness, if you aren't satisfied with something which I sold you, please PM me first before posting here, so we can try to find a resolution together.
I am in this for the long haul, and thus, my reputation is worth more than a few pounds, euros or dollars.
Cheers,
thekidmalone

hello
I've got one of these but with Giro D'Italia Ambrosio Durex rims on Mavic hubs, mine is as it left the factory!!!
what size frame was yours?

Bought the best looking yellow flite I've seen for years. It was packed superbly and shipped quickly. Top man, top seller!

Made another purchase from thekidmalone, I can't believe how quick he ships stuff! Brilliant!

The Kid sent me some nice bars for postage only; well packed and including an extra treat: a pair of Ritchey grips!

If only all people I deal with could be like that.. Thanks, mate!

Re:

Absolutely superb transaction on a pair of Amberwalls for my Kili flyer, especially with International shipment.

thekidmalone responded from my post about the perils of using old Amberwalls on a rider - and how few Amberwalls out there meet the rider criteria without using up any remaining NOS that have ultimately become too expensive or are destined for garage queens.

I myself, am 100% behind thekidmalone's plan to manufacture decent, rideable Amberwalls and will be looking forward to purchasing my 1st pair of Terra One tyres once they become available.

Let's hope more of the RB community get behind this ambitious plan too.

boy"O"boy

Latest posts

Back