Sidekick416's Feedback

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Our Jeff from Singapore deserves a special thread for all his detective work in digging out all the great finds from his local shops and for not hoarding or selling at a massive profit to the vulture on ebay. A true gent who passes on his good fortune to all of us on here at no personal gain.

I received a superbly packaged bunch of Cooks crank caps from Jeff today which I have now sent out to all the UK buyers. The item was tracked from Singapore, arrived here really quickly and safely and I was really pleased with the items, and the rest of you will be too.

BIG thank you to Sidekick416 - sums up in one user what this forum is al about!

Pete

It was really well packed, like playing 'pass the parcel'!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 762
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 762
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 756
recived my parts today!

well packaged and nice item true to there description!

top bloke who ill defo buy from again!

cheers fella

:D

kase1983":ekwatv16 said:
recived my parts today!

well packaged and nice item true to there description!

top bloke who ill defo buy from again!

cheers fella

:D

Hi Doug...

you have to don't buy again for what you want... just find another to trade my turquoise..

Thank you for your kind words

jeff

pete_mcc":2unpdsvu said:
Our Jeff from Singapore deserves a special thread for all his detective work in digging out all the great finds from his local shops and for not hoarding or selling at a massive profit to the vulture on ebay. A true gent who passes on his good fortune to all of us on here at no personal gain.

I received a superbly packaged bunch of Cooks crank caps from Jeff today which I have now sent out to all the UK buyers. The item was tracked from Singapore, arrived here really quickly and safely and I was really pleased with the items, and the rest of you will be too.

BIG thank you to Sidekick416 - sums up in one user what this forum is al about!

Pete

Thank you for your kind words, pete

This guy is a star, he has the choice of every vintage part you can imagine, he kindly finds them for us and sells them at more than fair prices ~ What more could you want :D

Totally trustworthy and parts arrived within a week ~ Perfect

Attachments

• IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3558.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 745
Received my chainring from this kind gent today,exactly as described and in perfect condition thanks to the expert packaging,to come all the way from Singapore is impressive stuff.

thanks again,a pleasure to do business with :cool: ;) :D

Bugga! ;) Could have sworn I left feedback! Anyway- yup, sure thing, no problems at all with Jeff. Great comms, and a swift transaction. I have no problems at all sending to Singapore (its not as expensive as you may think)- no trouble at all,
cheers fella,

Back