SlackAlice's Feedback Thread.

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Alice bought a few bits from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment, great comms, no worries. Recommended retrobiker. :cool:

Bought a TALAS cartridge from the one they call Alice! A pleasure to deal with and would gladly buy from again :D

bought some DT Hugi Hubs from Alice!
shipping was very fast
hubs were in good condition

would buy from him again :)

Cove Hummer

I bought Tim's Cove Hummer - my ownership of each Cove hardtail (Sanchez, Handjob, Stiffee and now a Hummer) is complete!

Despite City Link's finest attempts to ruin it by wrecking the box that it came in, the bike was so well packed that it didn't suffer one bit. Never before have I been so grateful to see so much pipe lagging!! Tim also packed each wheel separately in proper padded wheel bags within the box (which I didn't know about and which he threw in for free!).

The bike is absolutely spot on, exactly as described. Tim was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout, from accepting my cheeky offer, to arranging postage, right through to keeping in touch every step of the way and letting me know literally the moment the bike had been collected.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Tim again. Thanks :D

Mark

Latest posts

Back