Kult Friction Feedback

Kult Friction

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Having bought and sold a few things now on Retrobike, I though i'd start a feedback thread to give you guys the opportunity to share your thoughts with regards to the transaction.

Please be as kind or harsh as you like..... You have my attention

Cheers

Lee sold me some kona p2 forks. We had a good chat about values. He assured me they would be the best set of used 98 era ones I would find.

They are.

Arrived perfectly packaged for transportation with a tracking code.

Top mate.

Thank you

Lee is a honest and genuine bloke, bought a set of 96 pine mountain forks, and for 17 years old they are in excellent condition.
Very well packaged and posted with tracking information.
Can not recommend buying from Lee enough, he knows his stuff and was a pleasure to deal with.
ATB Andrew.

Re:

Top bloke responded to a wanted ad I had placed for needing 1 XTR v brake arm. Turns out he had just what I needed, then delivered it to me personally and took no money for it! Sorted me right out and very grateful...Wishing you all the best for 2015 and hopefully good fortune will be on your side too.

Doug

Re:

.......✻;;;✻;;✻'''✻VALUED CUSTOMER, WELCOME BACK TO DANS WORLD OF OLD BIKE BITS ANYTIME✻'''✻;;;✻;;;✻.........

Re:

Top chap. Bike smuggled to me nicely! And well packaged. Thanks again THM :xmas-wink:

Re: 165mm shock

Lee sold me a rear shock and it was exactly as described and VERY well packed. Top bloke. Highly recommended :D

Back