Wasmachineman NL Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to win many friends or good feedback based on the way he has treated me, and at least one or two others. My own personal experience in buying from this lovely character was terrible. Item was listed as m952, 9 speed, it was actually m950, 8 speed. When I mentioned this after they had arrived, he couldn't give a toss that I didn't get what I was expecting and didn't even offer to rectify the situation, simply stated he was leaving RB as someone else was laying into him about a bad deal he had given them.

To read his exact response, plus a few other tales of people who have had the misfortune to buy from him, see here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... mp;start=0.

I'm refraining from using terms that might land me in trouble, but if I could, I'd say he is various expletives, even the one that many people don't/won't use as it is very rude.

Oh, in case you are in doubt DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS USER, BUT IF YOU CAN, SELL HIM SOMETHING THEN EITHER SEND SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT HE IS EXPECTING, OR SOMETHING THAT AT ONE STAGE USED TO WOK BUT NO LONGER DOES. Seems to work for him.

User has indicated they wish to leave the site. As such banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back