Scrafton's Feedback

Scrafton

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hey guys

I've recently started selling and buying bits and pieces on here and would therefore like some feedback from people I've dealt with in the past, this will help future buyers and sellers feel more comfortable when dealing with me.

I'm also on LFGSS under the same name (and am more active).

Any comments would be appreciated!

Cheers

M

PS. I'm currently building up a couple of bikes and will get a project thread started once I have enough time :p Please keep an eye out for them!

Bought a Shimano 600 seatpost, Selle Italia Flite and a pair of Cinelli bars from Mauro. All in excellent condition and fair prices, and he was kind enough to meet me at the station to save me driving. A pleasure to do business with.

Bought a Campy Victory Crank with rings for a Gios winter hack.
In super condition and I'm dead pleased with it.
Great communication from Mauro and fast shipping.
Highly recommended A****

Bought a Dawes Omega frameset from Mauro and he sent it to Australia.

Extremely well packed - as good as the custom Bob Jackson I had made for me and sent. Extremely easy to deal with and very prompt with communications. Sent it very quickly once paid for and very cheap.

Item exactly as described - even better than expected.

Can highly recommend (particularly for overseas buyers).

Adam

Great communication and posted the item next day which was protected and packaged with care.
Many thanks.

Bought a Campagnolo Chorus 9 speed rear mech. V. Good condition. Great price. Very well packaged. Sent promptly. Great communication. Thanks!

Highly recommended.

Hey , just got some very nice , very well packed bits from mauro
Posted quickly & as described ..... A credit to this forum
Thanks

Back