t-stoff's feedback

XTR/Mavic Rear Wheel

Bought an XTR M950 / Mavic D521 rear wheel from me. Paid immediately and maintained good communication. Let me know as soon as the wheel arrived (which was in record time - thanks Parcelforce!).

Top guy, thanks :)

Re:

While this post is very late, I want to say that t-stoff is GTG. Two years ago next week (yes - 2 years ago), I bought a couple of 8-Speed Race Face Compact (94/58 BCD) chainrings from t-stoff who lives in Portugal. I live in Los Angeles, so to save me the expense and t-stoff the trouble of shipping to the U.S. t-stoff brought the rings to the United States and shipped them to me in Los Angeles while he was visiting friends and relatives in the U.S.

t-stoff was very conscientious and asked me not to pay him until he was in the U.S. (just in case he forgot to bring the rings with him). Anyway, once t-stoff was in the U.S. I PayPal'ed him, and he shipped the rings before he left for home. Long story and late, but I felt that like t-stoff deserves the feedback.

Felipe, if you see this I'd appreciate some feedback (better late than never). "Woz" just started one for me: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=300941&p=2252348#p2252348

Keith
aka "Aries64"

Back