Old Skool Babe feedback

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Rated new member - bought some bits from me after a friendly haggle - let me know when things arrived and left me nice feedback. Recommended :D

Bought lashings of luscious purple from me :D

No hassle with this buyer instant payment and lots of good comms.

Thanks again Chris.

Chris.

Bought a Proflex frame and fork from me. Top guy, did what he said when he said he was going to do it!

Kudos as well for not letting impending sprog get in the way of vital RB matters!

Received a superb pair of Pace forks from Chris: top man, great service and comms, superstar!! :D

Matty

We did a nice swap on some shoes and thumbies, was a total pleasure to deal with throughout, even checked up that they'd arrived okay, top fella, highly recommended :D

Did a swapsie with chris for his prestige frame despite a little mix up with the post :LOL: all went well, good comms. Plus now the baby's here he will be on at all times of the night :twisted: :LOL:

Yeah, no probs with Chris. Nice swop deal with a nice bit of Karma aimed in his direction! :D

Bought an XT rear mech from Chris, pleasure to deal with. Quick with PM's, item incredibly clean and tidy with plenty of protective bubble wrap for shipping.

Bought nice polished XT crankset and had some biopace rings thrown in as a bonus which was very generous, cheers

Matt

Back