Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am
Posts: 1108
Location: Warrington
S-M wrote:
Just browsing another website (pinkbike) and i have found somebody else having problems with this member.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7609705/#top

Avoid like the Plague.


Had an issue over PB too, being ignored until I PM'd here too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm 
Temporary Ban
Temporary Ban

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Posts: 339
Location: lIVERPPOL
IWish wrote:
S-M wrote:
Just browsing another website (pinkbike) and i have found somebody else having problems with this member.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7609705/#top

Avoid like the Plague.


Had an issue over PB too, being ignored until I PM'd here too.


Yeah you were offering me your shitty old parts for a brake so i sold it :shock:

I think i need to go knocking on doors and cracking skulls


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:33 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am
Posts: 1108
Location: Warrington
ramstein-dh wrote:
IWish wrote:
S-M wrote:
Just browsing another website (pinkbike) and i have found somebody else having problems with this member.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7609705/#top

Avoid like the Plague.


Had an issue over PB too, being ignored until I PM'd here too.


Yeah you were offering me your shitty old parts for a brake so i sold it :shock:

I think i need to go knocking on doors and cracking skulls


You agreed to a deal and then sold anyway. Bad show if nothing else. By the way. That can be seen as a threat and they aren't good. Empty or otherwise.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:41 pm 
Temporary Ban
Temporary Ban

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Posts: 339
Location: lIVERPPOL
It is not a threat at all.
I don't threaten people like people on these forums just speak behind compute monitors.
Think they are high n mighty until you you see them face to face.
That is all i'm saying.
Calling people a scammer when they are not is slander as the person whom has been scammed is me.
Any you people are just angry because you could not unload your crappy old parts for high quality parts
Also these threads are beggining to bore me now.
Best thing to do is wind your necks in

And i did not agree to swap with you , they are my parts and i can do as i want with them.
You were swapping me forks but you had lame excuses so i gave up and SOLD! it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am
Posts: 1108
Location: Warrington
Well the items being traded aren't relevant too much but I have got the entire message thread still so confirmation can be provided of the agreement and parts and money agreed on, but whatever mate, good luck selling things, I won't be buying from you. I don't think Josh will. By the way. That photo you put on pinkbike is a violation of cyfas privacy and assuch may be illegal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm 
Temporary Ban
Temporary Ban

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm
Posts: 339
Location: lIVERPPOL
IWish wrote:
Well the items being traded aren't relevant too much but I have got the entire message thread still so confirmation can be provided of the agreement and parts and money agreed on, but whatever mate, good luck selling things, I won't be buying from you. I don't think Josh will. By the way. That photo you put on pinkbike is a violation of cyfas privacy and assuch may be illegal.


well the fact i was being hounded for a receipt what else was i to do?
also i have now removed the pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23175
Location: Retrobike HQ
Temporary ban issued 20120608.

Please only use this thread and feedback forum for comments relating to deals which occured on retrobike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 pm 
Special Retro Guru
Special Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Posts: 5946
Location: busy forgetting how to edge flip on a 11x11 monster cube///...
got a univega of this guy.paid in december...have a guess how many flaming months it took and mountains of excuses (that bore a remarkable similarity to the ones he used on other, to finally get the bike frame.dont bother paying extra for recorded so your item is covered for damage as he just takes the money and doesnt bother sending for another two weeks..
id rather gouge my eyes out then trade with him again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 pm 
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 am
Posts: 16165
Location: Rurally close.
He is now a verified scammer on pinkbike:

http://ramstein-dh.pinkbike.com/

It would be good if someone could also post this to sdh and stw and any others you see him on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:16 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 pm
Posts: 341
Location: Newcastle
wow!

Just got this PM

Quote:
Hello

My name is Paul
I'm a friend of Ramstein-dh
Does he owe you money?
Postage cost on a set of forks was it?
Anyway exactly how much was it as he is going to send you the money in an envelope.
Can have your address so i can pass it on to him and he will send you out the money on tuesday after the bank holiday

cheers

Paul


Unbelievable!!

A year later and his "mate"
(UN: Hidden Jitsu) memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21385

.....would like my address so he can post me some kind of refund on a set of forks, this knacker is a complete retard.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group