danaroby00 feedback

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I really don't know where to begin my praise here and I'm sure to miss something out, but here goes:

Having missed out on a Speed Project Lite frame this seller had on eBay through my own stupidity, Daniela contacted me to give me more information about 90s Italian Mountain bikes and alternative makes I might also want to investigate. Being stubbon, I looked at some details but thought I still had my heart set on the Project Lite.

Daniela then picked up a Scapin ProRace TR-X and contacted me to offer it to me first, before putting it on here. I asked plenty of questions and she provided me with lots of information, including plenty of pictures and scans from the original catalogues. It didn't take me long to realise I loved this bike more than the Speed.

Having agreed to buy the frame, forks and stem, Daniela then offered me a range of other parts (again with good pictures), based on how I had said I wished to build up the bike, and I also chose a seatpost, bars and Scapin rear wheel.

The parcel was quickly despatched from Italy and arrived in England 6 days later. It was brilliant packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Everything looks even better than it did in the pictures and she even added some free bar ends.

I know the postage costs from Italy are high and that makes it a little harder for Daniela to sell parts, but she absorbed the cost into the parts bought and I really feel like I got a bargain (or several bargains, depending on how you look at it).

In summary, an absolutely brilliant seller. Fantastic communication and really helpful with information etc. A pleasure to deal with, she found me a bike I love more than any I have found myself! What higher recommendation can I give than that?

Thank you,
Will

I bought an incredibly nice Speed Project Lite frame via ebay from danaroby ;) . Shipping was a bit of a mess, but that was not his fault. He managed to get everything sorted out and helped me with some further questions after transaction.

Really great seller!

Tom

I bought a beautiful steel Scapin race frame from danaroby00 and I could not be happier. Great frame, good price, arrived as desribed and perfectly packaged, shipping was not expensive, great communications, what more can you ask for in a seller?

Truly one of my smoothest ever transactions on here, a pleasure to deal with and very highly recommended.

Enjoy!!

Sold me a nice Moots stem at a fair price. Communication was good and it was well packed. Thanks.

I bought some nice titanium bars that were well packed and posted quickly. Communication was always friendly. Thanks.

Bought some DA hubs from danaroby, arrived from Italy quickly and well packaged. Spot on!

Back