d_douglas Feedback

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
d_douglas sold me a complete Independent fabrication Singlespeed bike via the classifieds section. A very good buying experience, highly recommended.

Since this is the first post I will elaborate a bit. Notably communication was first class both on the forum with PM and in direct emails. Shipping took a bit of working out and I was regularly updated on the status. Darren is a true enthousiast ands has kept the conversation on the bike going also after the monies were transferred.

When the bike arrived it was disassembled, meticulously packaged and fitted snugly and secure in a generous sized and very sturdy box. Ample amounts of bubble wrap and pipe insulation had been applied to make sure the bike arrived in the same condition it was sent off.

The bike is as advertised, I can hardly wait to take it for the first proper ride tomorrow. All in all a very pleasant Retrobike transaction from a genuine seller. I'd buy another bike or anything else for that matter without hesitation.

Enjoy!!

Thanks!

Thanks Nol - FYI, Nol was also a stellar person to interact with. Aside from our passion for great bikes, we share enthusiasm for easy, straightforward transactions!

Another positive experience here. Darren was clear in his description, reasonable with his pricing, and honest when it came to describing the delays often incurred when using Swisspost. When I did contact him to say that it hadn't arrived he did not get stroppy or try to blame me and continued the dialogue right up until the Chainring successfully arrived. If anyone has bought something from Darren and is concerned like I was about how long it took to arrive, don't worry, take it easy and just keep up the dialogue, that way everyone is kept informed all of the time. :D

I bought a pair of Campy Record OR thumbies a cassette and rear derailleur from d_douglas and can only say that the whole transaction was a pleasure.
Good comms, fast delivery, well packed and as described.
Didnt ask for any more money when postage turned out to be more expensive than expected.
Top chap!

Back