ditbicykles feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a set of Dia Compe Brakes from Dawid, Very helpful and posted them very quickly.

Well packaged as well.

Dia-Compe Canti's

This isn't the first time Ive dealt with Dawid the bits are always
as described, well packed and delivered quickly. Forget about
the distance as I get bits quicker from Dawid than from the other
end of the UK ;)

Cheers Rob

Obviously kadlec has had a bad experience with this seller :-( and I feel for him :-( but I have posted to add my positive experience and hopefully provide some hope that the above problems may get sorted out :D

I bought a NOS brake set but when it came (all perfectly packaged) it was three left arms and one right :LOL: I contacted the seller and we came to a agreement that (for a very good price) I would buy a second set that would consist of three right arms and one left so I would have two bike sets, one of which I could sell to recoup the extra outlay.

I paid my money (paypal gift) and thought all was well, then spotted this thread (and the other) and noticed the seller was on a ban - I thought that’s the last I would hear and no chance of a refund … :-(

Well today another perfectly packaged set of brakes turned up (posted on the 16th of December) :shock: :cool:

kadlec – If you are still in touch / have contact details for ditbicykles I hope you can get your problem sorted :D

WD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back