Erolorhun's Feedback

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Erol is a star seller - stuff arrived quicker than most deliveries from the UK and it was all perfect.

Superb!

Excellent transaction, fast shipping & well packed!

Thanks for the so much searched nos 732 rear hub :D!

Cheers, Timo

Erol came to my rescue in reply to my wanted ad, item arrived super fast from Sweden to UK and in what can only be described and beautiful but bombproof packaging..... oh and the Item was exactly as listed :cool:

A great seller and look forward to the next time

Cheers

GM :cool:

Pretty much what he said ^

Came to the rescue on a wanted plea; excellent Avocet saddle and shipped quicker than a quick thing sinking in quick sand, from Sweden to the UK.

Highly recommended!

I bought some NOS Onza Porc stuff brake pads in Erol's small Parts bonanza sale. Thanks to this my trusty HOLA' s are good for a good few more years of braking duties. Great kit, great comms, super fast delivery, and a bonus set from an allround Nice Guy. Highly recommended.

Thanks for a smooth RetroBikebit transaction.

Enjoy!!

perfect sale! bearing in mind postage from sweden, he got them here super quick, and the item is perfect!

:D :D

Orange Bar Ends

Super Super Quick Service, He should be running Royal Mail, ;)

Great Items, As Described, Minty Fresh and Looking Good now on my Orange C16R :D

Many thanks,

Jussa :)

Bought a NOS M735 Rear Mech off Erol. Emulating all the above really. Super Quick Postage, as others have said, seemed quicker than UK. Always up to date with comms & a really genuine Guy to deal with!! Great Stuff Erol! Happy Training & stay safe!! Cheers Andy

Back