Sztopi17 Feed back

Re:

Bought set of wheels - lovely
Quick 3 day delivery

Re: GT frame

Top seller frame arived very quickly from Poland less than 3 days!

Re:

Bought the Mountain cycle forks, very easy communication, very swift postage and well packaged. I would definitely purchase from Marcin again :D

Re:

Highly trusted and recommended seller, xtr groupset arrived quicker than expected and exactly as described

Thanks again Marcin

Unfortunately I have some negative feedback for Marcin. He advertised a Klein Pinnacle frame on Instagram (not here as far as I know, but he suggested I look at this feedback) which I was excited to be able to agree a deal on. The bike is the colour I used to own and race, complete with XT goodies and the original Spinner fork. We chatted on Instagram with over 100 messages between us and loads of bike photos sent my way. He went away for work for 5 days immediately after offering the bike for sale (not great timing). He came back and sent me all the info one could hope for. Then he went away for work again for 10 days (not again!). After he returned we agreed a deal, to collect from his brother here in the UK, payment on pickup. Delivery from Poland to the UK was the biggest issue. At one point his brother was personally bringing it to the UK. Then he couldn't tell me exactly how the bike would get to the UK despite me expressly asking twice, then apparently the cheap couriers have all returned to the Ukraine so delivery would be more. March 6th he said 'I think I have to withdraw from sale' and raised the issue of courier price, and said 'Tomorrow the forwarder will let me know if the package will go to the UK or will it come back to me'. Did not hear from him so chased it up. So its a problem, I try to get a solution by arranging a European address to deliver to later in the year so that its easier and cheaper. He then says on March 11 'sorry for not writing back' and that 'he's forgot to call the courier company' and 'he doesn't know where the bike is'. Then I'm ghosted and March 17th I see the bike on Instagram with the new owner. I appreciate customs, delivery etc after Brexit is a pain, and there is a war on across the border, but at least he could have had the balls to tell me straight he's not selling it to me! He's not replied to any Insta messages since March 11th.

Latest posts

Back