Star12 's Feedback Page

Re:

Very impressed with said seller, bought a little seatbelt which was both very well packed and received super fast! Top marks :cool:

Re:

Just bought a pair of Wheels from Star12.
A pleasure to deal with, we had lots of back and forth with emails and at all times he was very helpful.
The wheels arrived and they're everything i was expecting, gorgeous.

Will happily deal with again.
T

Gorrrjussss set of Ringle stem and seatpost. Not cheap but perfect mint condition. Very pleased with purchase, condition, packaging, comms and speed.

Re:

Altogether amazing stuff from this chap. My t-shirt arrived packaged like it had come from an high end store. Perfect... can’t recommend enough

Re:

Searched for a Ringlé Zooka stem cap and Jamie was super helpful in offering a couple of different ones. A pleasant transaction and speedy delivery later and the cap arrived. Thanks again, Barny.

Star12 has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, a very trustworthy and knowledgeable member who gave fantastic communication and packaged the item incredibly well.

Couldn't be happier, thanks very much.

Sold to Jamie some xtr components great communication and smooth transaction as usual, many thanks mate!

Bought a number of USE components from Jamie over the last few months. Absolutely top class to deal with and the items were perfect too. I would highly recommend dealing with this seller.

If Star12 was an eBay seller I’d have to give him 6 stars :LOL:

Came up trumps on my wanted add

Quality gear very pleased

Back