ferrus feedback

Re:

Ben bought an XTR M950 Rear mech and cassette from me. Asked sensible questions, made a cheeky but fair offer and paid immediately. Let me know when they had arrived which is always appreciated. Recommended. Matt

Bought a rear mech from me. Great communication, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Let me know when it arrived and that he was happy with it.

Thank you.

Happy days dealing with Ben he liked what he saw and paid with no problems thanks for the kind feedback Ben

Kind Regards Clive

Excellent communication as always from Ben: he bought a headset from me, let me know it arrived and that he was happy with it.

Thank you.

Re:

I karma'd some 'Scott Thingies' to Ben and he was most appreciative. I learned a bit too ! He was a pleasure to do business with :)

Very smooth, truthful process, forks were exactly as described. Solved a long term problem. Bargain.

Re:

Bought some V brake levers from me. Excellent comms throughout and prompt payment. Pleasure to deal with :cool:

Ben took a stalled project off my hands, great Comms and prompt payment.

Ta fella

Ben had done shifters off me. Paid on the spot and even kindly let me know they had arrived. Cheers

NOS pair of Time Atac's arrived this morning from Ben.

Cheers!

al. 😁

Back