Ishaw´s Feedback

Re:

I got some Pace decals & a karma bag of Pace bits (bolts, plugs, bits & bobs) from Ian, an absolute gent to deal with. Really well packaged, great value & Karma! Many, many thanks!

Re:

A very nice steerer and crown arrived in the post this week. Seems a shame to break it up, but needs must...

Thanks Ian :D

I got nice RF Next LP and Crank Bros bb from Ian. A real gentleman, he went an extra mile to include some ancillaries that were not included in original listing.

Impeccable packaging, picture of parcel (just in case cause of overseas voyage), very attentive and pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Ian.

I bought a pair of fabulous NOS Control Tech barends from Ian, arrived as described perfectly packaged. Excellent dealing with him. Thanks again!

Re:

I bought a DMR frame and fork, plus several parts including tires, a wheelset, and an extra set of rims. All arrived in a timely manner and very-well packaged. Great comms throughout the negotiation process. Would do business with again anytime.

Thanks Ian!

Re:

Ian replied to a query about spokes and kindly offered to see if he had any spare.

Which he duly did and posted some on, on receiving them i let Ian know and requesting his paypal details to which Ian replied that he was more than happy to be of help and declined my offer.

Very grateful for Ians generosity and time spent helping out a fellow retrobiker.

Many thanks
Keith

Back