Retro Spuds Feedback thread

Re:

I think after five pages it should be clear Nick is one of the good eggs :cool:

Helped me out with a karma H20 L piece.

Super quick turnaround and possibly the best addressed envelope I have ever received - Just glad I didn't have to collect it from the PO :LOL:

Cheers again Nick :mrgreen:

Re:

Nick expended a lot of time and effort to perform as intermediary in an eBay sale wherein the seller wanted to sell 'Collection Only'.

Although seller was extremely wary of the deal to the point where he posted on RB about it, Nick (and I should point out, much of the RB community) helped to convince the seller that there was no 'funny business' going on here, that I simply wanted to buy his bike, and that Nick was going to help with collection and shipping (Purple Ozone with XTR :cool: ).

Nick not only facilitated my getting a beautiful bike, but he also helped to transform that wary seller into a new member of RB! :D

Sold me some Orange Hot Rod bars @ a great price. Excellent chap, kept me informed too

Alison

Epitome of this forum, asked for help for a random tiny part, that would make or break the saving of a unicorn, albeit one with the body of a donkey...

Nick steps in and two days later, the magenesium is off the bonfire.

Respect to the Spud, viva la revolution!

All the best captain.

Mike

Trek 8900 1992

Thanks mate for your help! And good luck with yours - looked / looks like a lot of work!
Have fun.

Latest posts

Back