Pip's feedback

An absolute pleasure buy from. Forks were even better than I had hoped and the only thing better was the packaging and care they obviously were given before they ere posted.

Many thanks, you are a credit to rb!

Karma'd to me a set of Biopace rings in awesome condition, a very generous act from a very generous guy

Many thanks

Alison

Traded tyres for handlebar grips.

Top man!

Good trade!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 847
Pip bought a set of tyres from me - lovely to deal with and let me know as soon as they'd arrived safely. Cheers :cool:

Hey, I don't think this is the exact right spot for this but found your Kona Hot list and wanted to add mine. It's H9N1 so Taiwanese. The other side is harder to read but I think its 7824. The 7 barely stamped. The 824 is solid. It's a size large purple. Built up with some modern components, 1x, dropper, tubeless, wide bars, 120mm Fox with a hydraulic disc. Rode 20 miles on it today! Love that bike. Thanks for building the list.

Re:

Hello and welcome to Retrobike. Thank you for telling me about your Kona Hot.

This section is my own purchase and sales feedback page so isn't really the correct section, but it is of little consequence so do not be concerned.

If you could take a picture of your bike and post it on the Kona Hot list thread, I will be able to add to the list. A picture of the serial number will enable me to add the entry as confirmed. Could you also take a measurement from the centre of the Bottom Bracket to the top of the Seat Tube, which is the frame's size. I would suggest taking a picture of the Serial number outside after getting the light to shine across the Bottom Bracket shell - see example below of a similar number to yours.

If you have any difficulty uploading pictures to the site, please let me know, and I will give my e-mail address so you can attach pictures to a message.

Hot Serial Number List:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=403645&start=30

Best wishes,

Pip

Attachments

• 98 Hot Serial_1.JPG
    98 Hot Serial_1.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 264
Re:

I took pics but I couldn't get them to upload. Also, it looks like the serial number of the red bike has the same faint 7 as mine. So maybe it's really just the final 3 digits. Anyway, happy to email them directly to you. I'm a little embarrassed at the condition of my paint compared to that frame but it's rocky here and it's a mountain bike that's still getting ridden hard. My email is aaronsayshuh@gmail.com. I can respond with pics of my bike including the frame measurement. Thanks

Back