RobMac Feedback Thread

Re:

Bought a Hope stem off Rob, it's a thing of beauty, looks new! Great comms as always, a pleasure doing business once again..... :cool:

Thanks, Kaz

Re:

Mount Vision frame arrived very safely boxed and looks in great condition.

Top man that Rob, cheers buddy. A*

Re: XTR Combi Shifters/brakes

Bought some XTR 950 Combi Shifters/brakes off Rob. Very easy. Very quick delivery. Pleasure to do business with. :D

Rob managed to purchase some rotors off me, even though he was having a full-scale battle with I.T. at the time... Top banana.

Re:

An absolute gentleman! Not only did he have the bike I have been after for a long time, he also put my pedals and grips on for me. What a star! I hope to see around the Pentlands sometime soon. Thanks so much. :D

I bought a frame off Rob after he replied to my wanted ad with my ideal size, model and year.

I paid on December the 28th and it arrived on the 8th of Jan which was pretty impressive, considering he wasnt actively selling it and (i think) he had to partially strip the components off it, plus New Year bank holiday! It was packaged well and just as pictured. He kept me updated throughout out sale and I'd recommend him to anyone thinking of buying.

Cheers Rob!

Back